Please submit your display credit here by filling all applicable fields below
About Display Programs
Display Programs are intended for dealers to showcase the most current models that our manufacturers have to offer. AF Distributors submits display credit requests to the manufacturers as a courtesy to our dealers. To qualify, Display units must be new, current models and most manufacturers require units to be on display for a minimum of 12 mos. Only one display of each model will be approved; multiple locations are allowed. Display programs are only available to dealer customers in the primary distribution area of the servicing distributor.
Universal Display Credit Terms:
- Please provide two photos of entire unit and accessories installed. If hearth or BBQ demo unit, please take photo of the unit installed and functioning.
- Please provide AF Distributors account #, Sales Order, Date of Installation, Serial Number
- Complete webform, filling out all required fields. Incomplete forms will not be submitted.
- Displays are processed in the order that they are received. Please allow 30-90 days for processing to dealer accounts, as we are subject to Manufacturer processing timelines.
- Please note if the unit is static (non-operating) or a demo unit, as the percentages differ between the two.